West Chester has become the premier business location in the greater Cincinnati area, with the construction and approval of more than 5 million square feet of new office, commercial, distribution, manufacturing and research and development buildings during the past two years.
Fueling this growth has been the combination of proactive pro-business local government, strategic location and the availability of quality buildings and sites.
- The Union Centre Boulevard/I-75 Interchange, which opened in December 1997 as southwestern Ohio's first new interchange in over 20 years, provided immediate interstate access to more than 2,000 fully developed acres.
- There are more than 12 regional, national and international development companies actively marketing sites and buildings within the Township. Significant opportunities exist in West Chester for companies interested in expanding or relocating a facility in the Cincinnati-Dayton Metroplex.
- Sites are available from 1 acre to more than 100 acres, for office, manufacturing, distribution and research and development facilities.
- Opportunities range from corporate office sites with I-75 frontage, to numerous other sites, all within two miles of an interstate interchange.
- Three of the 10 largest industrial parks in the greater Cincinnati area are located within West Chester.
Please use the link below to perform a search of the available properties database. In addition, you may contact the West Chester Township Community Development Department at (513) 777-4214 for personalized assistance in identifying and evaluating property for office, industrial or commercial projects.